It’s hard to believe I started this blog one year ago today! It started out as just a little hobby blog, and a couple of months ago it turned into something much bigger! To celebrate, I thought I would bring back ten of my favorite posts of the year — most of them are relatively recent… I must be getting better at this!
My 10 Favorite Posts of the Year:
(in chronological order)
- How to Set Up a Montessori Toddler Bedroom
- How to Toilet Train Your Toddler
- How to Be a Patient Parent
- Let Me Do It Myself — Video
- 10 Perks to Being a Montessori Mom
- Frequently Asked Questions About Montessori at Home
- DIY Chalk Paint
- 4 Sensory Bin Ideas for Infants and Toddlers
- Summer Activities for Kids — Watercolor Ice Cube Paint
- Why We Don’t Make Our Kids Share — And Why They Do Anyway
And a bonus for the crowd-favorite vote: Daily Schedule for SAHMs
I am holding a giveaway in celebration of my blogging anniversary later today, so be sure to check back in a few hours to get the details!
Thanks for reading! Here’s to many more years together! 🙂