I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award by Jeneisel from Jenuine Motherhood! The Liebster Award is given to bloggers from other bloggers as a way of spreading the word about cool new blogs. I am honored to have been nominated, and I am excited to share with you a few of the blogs I’m enjoying reading! All of my nominees are connected in some way with Montessori — whether they are regular Montessori bloggers or just wrote a few special posts on the topic.
1.) Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
2.) Copy and paste the Liebster Award badge to your post.
3.) Nominate 10 new bloggers.
4.) Answer the 10 questions the person who nominated you asked you.
5.) Create 10 new questions to ask the bloggers you nominate.
6.) Notify the bloggers you have nominated by leaving them a comment on their blog.
10. Olive and Mom
- What is one thing you wish people would understand about you? I don’t write a Montessori parenting blog because I think I know everything about Montessori parenting. I’m figuring it out as I go, just like all parents.
- You can only eat one dessert for the rest of your life, what is it? Chocolate cake.
- The world needs less ____ and more what? Less hate and more babies.
- What made you want to start blogging? I missed interacting with others about being Montessori at home after I quit my teaching job.
- If you could be great at one thing you’re bad at, what would it be? Haha, sooooo many things! At the moment… having patience with my kids.
- Do you have any children? Fur babies count, too! I have two daughters (Lila and Nora) and one dog (Jeffrey).
- How does blogging affect your everyday life? Blogging gives me a connection to the world outside my home! There are many days when we don’t make it out of the house/yard at all, and it’s nice to have somewhere to interact with other adults during the day!
- If someone handed you a $100 bill to keep, what would be your first purchase? Clothes. I can’t even remember the last time I bought new clothes for myself. Kid clothes always win.
- Who inspires you the most? My parents. They gave me a pretty great childhood, and they have always supported me in everything I do. I hope I can be as amazing as they were in parenting my own daughters.
- What television show (current or past) would you love to make a guest appearance on? Friends! Hands down.
Questions for My Nominees:
1. What are the top three emotions you’ve felt today?
2. Why Montessori?
3. If you were rockstar, what would your stage name be?
4. What teacher inspired you the most growing up and why?
5. What food could you never live without?
6. What do you hope your children/nieces/nephews/anykidsinyourlife learn from you?
7. Are hot dogs sandwiches?
8. What is your greatest dream in life? Have you achieve it yet?
9. Why do you blog?
10. What are you having for dinner tonight?
Please tag me in your post so I can read all your answers! (Especially that last one… I’m always looking for ideas!)
2 thoughts on “Liebster Award”
Thank u! I’ll put up a post on this tonight. Thanks for nominating me. 🙂
Thank you Angela for nominating me. Yeah sure I will 🙂
Comments are closed.