People have been asking for recurring coaching sessions for years, and I knew that I would have some extra time to make that possible once my girls started school. So starting in September, I’m offering some new opportunities for recurring small group coaching as well as one-to-one coaching. (*This is best for parents of children ages 0-6.*)
This will be a true community effort, with all content [delivered via Patreon] customized to the group’s specific needs. This isn’t something you can just scroll through without ever interacting – the more you give, the more you get. I don’t have a set curriculum to go through or certain topics I’ve already planned out – the content will be completely based on what you ask for. The community will sometimes stay the same for a few months, but it will also change as people decide they’re ready to move on and new people take their place. I want it to be a growing and changing community that supports each other and works as a team toward each other’s goals. I will serve as your own Montessori guide: facilitating conversation, creating printable materials for you, answering questions and teaching on subjects that are important to you.
There are two different options for this group coaching:
Group Coaching ($30/mo): 10 spots available
In this tier, you will get:
- Weekly Check-Ins: I will put up a post asking you what topics you’d like to learn more about, and you’ll comment with what you need. Then I will write up/record a video/provide further resources based on those topics. This will happen every week.
- Printable Material: Once a month, I will take a poll to see what specific printable material you need for your own use – and then I’ll make it for you! I may sell it in my Etsy shop, but patrons in this tier will be able to download it for free.
- Monthly Group Video Call: Once we have at least 3 patrons in this tier, I will host a monthly group video call on Zoom where we can talk about anything you want – again, this is customized to the members in the group. These group video calls will be recorded and shared in Patreon for one week after we meet.
- Access to all previously published Weekly Check-In content at this tier.
Group Coaching VIP ($100/mo): 2 spots available
In this tier, you will get:
- Everything in the Group Coaching tier
- 1 Printable Material created just for you, for a total of 2 per month. One of the printable materials will be shared with the Group Coaching tier and one will be personalized just for you!
- 1 one-on-one Coaching Session via Zoom with me each month
- Exclusive discounts to my other contents such as Webinars, E-Courses, Etsy Shop, etc. for as long as you remain in this tier.
- Access to the full library of posts and downloads already available on all tiers of my Patreon page.
You will have access to everything in your tier for as long as you continue the program. Once you decide to leave, you will lose access to the content on my Patreon page. Should you choose to rejoin, you’ll be able to see everything that was previously published in your tier.
I want to stress again that this is not just another social media page – it’s meant to be a community of parents supported by me and one another in our Montessori lifestyles and home education. If you just want to consume information without putting anything into the group, you won’t get much out of it. I can’t do my job if you don’t tell me what you need in the group, so participation is necessary. Stay for several months, just one, or for as long as you have children in the 0-6 age range! *I recommend staying for at least 3 months, because getting to know new people, learning from them, and implementing new strategies takes time. However, there is no monthly commitment and you are free to leave at any time.*
I know that we’re all busy, so how much time will you need to spend on this group coaching? Here’s an estimate of your time commitment, although it will vary:
- 5-30 minutes a week spent answering questions, requesting specific content and printable material, and interacting with others’ comments and questions.
- 15-30 minutes a week consuming the content
- 10-20 minutes a month prepping the printable material
- 30-45 minutes for each Group Video Call – we’ll schedule this together to make sure as many people as possible can attend
- in the VIP tier, 45-60 minutes a month for the one-on-one coaching session, plus 15 minutes filling out a detailed questionnaire so I can prepare.
Space is extremely limited to make sure each person is able to participate and to form a close-knit community, so this may sell out at times. If this is something that sounds like it would be a good fit for you, sign up before all of the spots are taken!